I was so thankful to be able to help Tiff & Todd move into their new house on my last day there. It's a great new place! They're hoping to be able to stay there for the next year. Moving, Asian Style...
The front
Side (comes with banana tree)
View from back of house
Ethni showing off her new room. She'll be getting a twin bed in the near future.
Come on!! Update your blog already! Did mom higher that mariachy band for your party? If so, didn't SOMEBODY take pictures? What about your car? I'd like to see pics of your car...and pics of you with your friends and family and missy, etc.
1 comment:
Come on!! Update your blog already! Did mom higher that mariachy band for your party? If so, didn't SOMEBODY take pictures? What about your car? I'd like to see pics of your car...and pics of you with your friends and family and missy, etc.
I miss you Sister!
Post a Comment