Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th!!

This fourth of July we had a small party for our team and bar-b-q'd at our house. It was a really sweet time. This was one of the last few times we will be together before I leave, what a blesng to be together!Aren't we festive? I had been saving that Dr Pepper for months, and it was so worth it!

Hamburgers...

Hot Dogs...

Peach Cobbler...

Some friends brought over their grill, isn't it cute?

We definitely did not go hungry. Mercy!
I am so thankful to have been able to celebrate so many special holidays over here.
I'm not really sure what I'm going to do without Ashley's green bean casserole...it's changed my life.



2 comments:

ouchadjones said...

Happy fourth! Also, glad to see you are enjoying the DP! - Chad!

ouchadjones said...

Happy fourth! Also, glad to see you are enjoying the DP!