Thursday, August 09, 2007

Pre-Birthday Festivities :)

So my birthday is in TWO days and I just received a package from home, but I am only allowed to open two things: #1 A Birthday Cake!!


I'm still pretty much in shock the cake was in one piece after it's long journey!
My roomies helped me enjoy the cake but things got a little messy...#2 Hamburger Helper!
I introduced Bacon Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper to one of my national friends and she really liked it! I think it could be a hit... Thanks Mom and the rest of my fam! My friends are planning a surprise for Saturday so we'll see what happens.
LOVE YOU GUYS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

valerie! it's almost our birthdays! dude, i miss our multiple birthday parties we used to have. margaret and i miss you and can't wait to see you again!

Sanders said...

That's so great! Mom was so worried it would mold - I'm so suprised it arrived in one piece!!