Thursday, December 04, 2008

Pop's bday....a little delayed.


So for Pop's bday I bought tickets for us to go see the Eagle's in concert....however, Ike messed up our plans. Finally, two months later we got to see them. It was actually one of the best concerts I've ever been to, crazy huh? Sorry, they wouldn't let me take pics inside but here we are at dinner before the concert....it took Pop a couple takes to get it right.





3 comments:

Our Adventures said...

Hey Val, you look great! How is everything going for you? What are you doing now that you are back in the states? We are still keeping up our blog if you ever want to see what we are up to now.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Charissa

Sanders said...

Hahaha! I love how you look perfect in all of the pics, and Pop looks tipsy! Haha! Love you!

Valerie said...

Charissa,
I can't find your email address and I can't get on your blog. So weird!! Can you give me a new email address?
Things are good, just working until the end of the year then moving to Fort Worth for school!
How about you guys? How are the kids???
val