My cousin Chris is pretty much the coolest guy I know, and now he's just gotten engaged to a pretty awesome girl. I'm so excited for them!!!! Love you guys!!
I mean seriously, you'd never know he's a lawyer...
so much to say, so much to say... let's see... a. you are absolutely beautiful and precious, my dear friend. b. congrats to your cuz, don't know him but still hongera sana is in order indeed. c. your locks are so gorgeous, shiny, and long! d. i miss you!
2 comments:
Congratulations Chris and Lacey!!!
Hehe, I love that picture!!
so much to say, so much to say... let's see... a. you are absolutely beautiful and precious, my dear friend. b. congrats to your cuz, don't know him but still hongera sana is in order indeed. c. your locks are so gorgeous, shiny, and long! d. i miss you!
Post a Comment